The Complete Presenter 2-Day
During this highly effective 2-day intensive programme of presentation skills training you will gain:
- Much more confidence in presenting
- More effective preparation and rehearsal of your material and yourself
- Choosing or creating the right content and structure for your audience
- Getting your focus off yourself and onto the audience
- Increased skill in delivering an interesting, powerful and persuasive presentation
- Able to handle the Q & A with confidence, anticipating the difficult questions
- Choosing or creating the best visual aids for your message, including PowerPoint slides
- Looking forward to presenting instead of seeing it as a chore or a challenge
The Key Points
- Learn in the company of others who want to overcome thier fears and become strong confident presenters.
- Improve your confidence and skill in presenting
- Reduce the nerves that can affect a presenter
- Know how to get the results you’d love to get
- Realise that you already have a wealth of stories and information that you can use to make a great presentation
- Realise how easy it is to put together a good presentation
- Learn to create and deliver a business presentation which is interesting, clear and persuasive.
- Discover how to prepare and practice your presentation so you too can achieve success
- Look forward to presenting to, and influencing, your prospects, customers, colleagues and seniors.
- Begin to feel good about your presentation skills and confidence
What does the course cover?
- The opportunity to prepare and deliver at least 11 presentations over the 2 days giving you significant confidence andpractical experience
- On the 2nd day creation and delivery of an 8 minute business presentation – either a new one or one that’s been presented before, giving you practice and confidence in creating and delivering a longer talk
- Understanding the relationship between the content and structure of a presentation
- How to quickly prepare a presentation
- Expert help and coaching from an experienced, sympathetic and very positive trainer
- The chance to see how you come across on video, seeing what you do well and what you’d like to change – at least 4 reviews over the 2 days
- How to use PowerPoint effectively – creating good slides and bringing them alive
- Using objects and exhibits to bring your talk alive
- Using Flip charts and whiteboards to create immediate visual aids
- Hear for yourself how important your voice is in your presentation, and take simple steps to make it more powerful and effective
- Practice 3 simple tips on how to look more confident
- Understand the link between what you look like, what you sound like and what you say – the 3 keys to a great presentation
- How to engage the audience by telling a compelling story, the key element of any presentation
- How to find out about your audience – knowing what they really want to hear
- Finding your point – the reason you’re presenting
- Becoming more persuasive and clear
- Handling the Q and A (Question & Answer) session with confidence
- Dealing with awkward audience members
- 10 ways to open your presentation with impact and interest
- Practicing a key tip to immediately engage with the audience
- 7 ways to close your presentation strongly with a clear message for the audience
How does it work?
The whole Programme is highly experiential. Over the 2 days you’ll do 11 presentations, finishing with an 8-minute business presentation on the second day. This means that a lot of the confidence and experience you’ll be gaining will be on your feet. And you’ll be watching the other participants present so you’ll be getting good ideas from the way they present, as well as feedback from them when you present.
We’ll take you through it step by step – the trainer for each programme is chosen for the quality of their experience as trainers and presenters. They’re also passionate about people, so even though everyone’s different they’ll know how to bring out the best in you.
We’ll cover all that you need to know about creating and delivering a successful business presentation, whether that’s a Board report, the introduction of a new product, a motivational speech or a client seminar.
And with the tried and tested Presentation Training ProcessTM that we’ve developed over the last 20 years we know that you will find each step easily achievable – and that you’ll actually look forward to getting out in front.
Each of your presentations will be recorded onto a personal SD video card so you can see what you are doing well and what you’d like to do differently. This ensures you receive individual feedback and coaching over the entire two days.
You’ll be working on your own business material and – here’s the great part – there’s no preparation whatsoever needed for the course. We believe that you know enough already: it’s our job to bring it out in you!
Other information about this course
The cost of this two day course is £345 + VAT. There are no hidden extras that you need to worry about and we’ll even give you 10% if you book more than one place at the same time.
We can also run this course as an in-house training programme. Our day rate is £995 + VAT* for up to 8 delegates. For more than 8 delegates please contact us for a quote.
*Day rate does not include accommodation and travel expenses for areas greater than a 30 mile radius of Derby.
We are not currently running any open Complete Presenter courses. However if there’s more than three people in your company who would like to attend this course we can arrange to run one especially for you. Please get in touch to discuss your options further or complete the form below.