Online Interview Coaching
Virtual One to One Coaching
We can help you to:
- Construct your CV so that it’s clear and presents you in the best light
- Discover your real strengths, in relation to the roles you’ll be going for
- Get ready for the likely questions that you’ll face, in particular, the behavioural STARLA questions; we’ll explore what they mean and then work out how to respond to them
- Explain your work history, quickly, clearly and interestingly, so you’re showing your work experience in the best light
- Get ready for the invitation to ‘tell us a bit about yourself’, or ‘could you give us a short presentation?’
- Present yourself at your best, both in terms of dress and environment
- Understand the technology you’ll be using, whether it’s Zoom, Teams or Skype: how it works and how to get the best from it using a camera and a microphone
- Present yourself well in a practice interview
- Have more confidence in yourself and how you project yourself
Not sure if it’ll work for you, or if you really need the additional help? Then have an initial free 20-minute call with me to discuss what help or support you believe you need, and to discuss and agree what we need to do to get you to the place you want to be. Or for you to decide that you can do the work yourself.
Call me for a free initial chat – Walter on +44 (0) 7889 167 486 or email me directly.