Presenting With Confidence Online Course
Five 2-hour live sessions spread over 5 weeks
Experiential. Virtual. Inspiring.
Be prepared to lose the nerves and gain more confidence. Start to believe that you can do this and do it well. Understand the principles of good presentation. Learn how to create and structure great content. Understand what to say and how to say it in our Presenting with Confidence Online Course.
Five 2-hour sessions, held in the evening, spread over 5 weeks. This works well as it gives the participants time to prepare and practise their presentations. Share and get positive and constructive feedback from your peers and your trainer, in a safe, friendly, welcoming environment.
This course is CPD accredited so you will gain 10 CPD points and a certificate when you have completed the Presenting with Confidence Online Course.
What you will learn:
Session 1 - Becoming a great storyteller
- How to create and tell an interesting short story
- How to start and finish a story
- The value of stories in presenting success
- First 2 keys of how to look confident
Session 2 – Becoming a Clear, Interesting and Energetic Speaker
- How to create and give a short talk that is factual and interesting
- How to use objects to make a talk more interesting
- The 3rd Key of how to look confident
- The Power of Energy
- Use a professional Opening – open with a KICK
Session 3 – Getting People into Action
- How to create and give a short motivational talk
- Use a professional Close
- Learning about Persuasion
- How to structure a longer talk
- Using your Voice to make your talks more interesting
Session 4 – Getting Your Message Across – online
- How to create and give a good talk using slides
- Learning about Inspiration
- The link between your Body Language, your Words and your Tone of Voice
- How to respond to a question or a challenge
Session 5 – Becoming an Inspiring Speaker
- How to create and give a short inspiring talk
- Benefitting from our experiences
- Creating a plan for your future speaking
Walter Blackburn is a world-class expert in presentations and presentations training. He’s worked with both beginners and advanced speakers around the world for over 40 years. Once a poor speaker himself, Walter understands how hard it can seem to become a good speaker. Over his time as an international trainer he has developed an approach that will have anyone speaking well and confidently in a matter of minutes.
His philosophy is that people struggle with public speaking and presentations when they ‘don’t know what to say and they don’t know how to say it’. If they knew that, and set aside some time to practise, they would be far less nervous and far more confident.
What others say about this training course:
And as a bonus:
- You will receive an e-book copy of Walter’s 90-page book,
‘How to Create and Deliver a Business Presentation, and Survive!’ and
- Walter is keen for you to become the presenter you want to be. Therefore he will be available to you for help with your presentations on an ongoing basis, by phone or email.
As always we offer a money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with your session.
Book your place today, and start your journey to becoming a great speaker. If you’re unsure whether the course is for you, or how you will benefit, then call Walter, now, for an informal chat with no obligation, on +44 (0) 7889 167 486. He’d love to hear from you…
Not sure if it’ll work for you, or if you really need the additional help? Then have an initial free 20-minute call with me to discuss what help or support you believe you need, and to discuss and agree what we need to do to get you to the place you want to be.
Call me for a free initial chat – Walter on +44 (0) 7889 167 486 or email me directly.