Effective Sales Presentations 1-Day
Motivational - Building Skills and Confidence
Effective Sales Presentations Workshop benefits
- Be more convincing and persuasive
- Win more business
- Get better results
- Feel more confident when you present
- Know how and when to close
- Actually look forward to giving your next presentation!
The Key Points
- Learn in the company of others who want to overcome thier fears and become strong confident presenters.
- Improve your confidence and skill in presenting
- Reduce the nerves that can affect a presenter
- Know how to get the results you’d love to get
- Realise that you already have a wealth of stories and information that you can use to make a great presentation
- Realise how easy it is to put together a good presentation
- Learn to create and deliver a business presentation which is interesting, clear and persuasive.
- Discover how to prepare and practice your presentation so you too can achieve success
- Look forward to presenting to, and influencing, your prospects, customers, colleagues and seniors.
- Begin to feel good about your presentation skills and confidence
What does the course cover?
- Why having a good structure is one of the keys to a great presentation
- Which presentation structure to use, and when to be creative
- The value of a Talk Map, which you can create in a matter of minutes
- Create and deliver 4 short presentations during the day
- Get immediate feedback from your peers on your presentation style, so you can choose to make some changes if you wish
- Receive lots of encouragement and guidance from your sympathetic, positive and experienced trainer
- Each of your presentations will be recorded onto a personal SD video card which you’ll review with a fellow delegate over the day.
- The difference your energy makes
- Practice 3 simple tips on how to look more confident
- Understand the 3 keys to a great presentation
- How to tell an interesting story, with a point
- Learn how to make an impactful opening in 1 minute, making your audience feel ‘we have to hear this…’
- Becoming more persuasive, even compelling, as a speaker
- Realise how easily you can affect your audience through your body language and your tone of voice, as well, of course, with your words!
How does it work?
During the Effective Sales Presentations training, you’ll do 4 presentations. This means that a lot of the confidence and experience you’ll be gaining will be on your feet. And you’ll be watching the other participants present so you’ll be getting good ideas from the way they present, as well as feedback from them when you present.
You choose what presentation you want to create, whether it’s sales, boardroom report or team talk
We’ll take you through it step by step – the trainer for each programme is chosen for the quality of their experience as a trainer, a presenter and a businessperson. They’re also passionate about people, so even though everyone’s different they’ll know how to bring out the best in you.
Through helping you to create and deliver 4 short presentations during the day we’ll show you the keys to an effective business presentation.
All the time you’re on your feet we’ll be giving you support and feedback as to what you’re doing well – your natural talents – and giving you the option as to what you choose to change in your presentation style or content.
And with the tried and tested Presentation Skills Training Process that we’ve developed over the last 35 years we know that you will find each step easily achievable – and that you’ll actually look forward to getting out in front.
Each of your presentations will be recorded onto a personal SD video card which you’ll review with a fellow delegate over the day. Many participants say that this is one of the most useful aspects of the course.
You’ll be working on your own business material and – here’s the great part – there’s no preparation whatsoever needed for the course. We believe that you know enough already; it’s our job just to bring it out in you!
Other information about this course
The Effective Sales Presentation Workshop – one day course is £299. There are no hidden extras that you need to worry about and we’ll even give you 10% discount if you book more than one place at the same time.
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch within 24hours with your joining instructions and invoice for the payment amount.